Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Random Home Decoration Inspiration

Advertisements
This would fix the problem in my house in Virginia...In the master bedroom we have only a window on the right side and not the left. This would balance it out.

I posted this picture because I like the hutch in the back {I am looking for one like it} I also am curious of your opinion on the Drum Shade light? I want one but my hubby said "the 70's called and they want there light back" :) He is going to freak when I put one up!

This is just cheerful!

K so I ordered lighting like the above picture on Ebay for a steal of only $24.00 for 5 of them {beats $200.00} But then I get an email from the seller saying that she refunded my money today because her husband ran over the box in the driveway backing his trailor in!?! Grrr! I am so mad! I was looking so forward to them, I am going to have to just look for another deal. I'm Bummed though!

I like the shabby feel. I can only enjoy photos because hubby wont let me decorate in Shabby! He is old! ;)

I love these shades... I also love how the cabinet doors are like shutters. I also like the medicine cabinets dual doors! Enjoy! Happy Monday Ladies!

The element I like about this photography is the built in storage...Even if it is not built in, it looks like it and I love it.

I really like this furniture...It is light but with the pillows it is just the right color amount. I too love the floors.

K I pretty much like everything about this space...the rug, the wall color and the wall word art, the book shelf, the dog pillow, you get it! I like everything in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment